Friday, June 8, 2012

baseball team uniforms but now I am not the same inaction

10 A few days ago, they send you back. Which they imagined, but for me posing as the relationship between the secretary and my identity card to come back so early? The moment I do not point out.
Looked at the ID card, and I can remember almost, but the numbers changed, but the identity cards happy to do things much more convenient, it marks no longer a Mouth, rice, and I said: Tian Village,nfl official site, I do not know how to go. Tian Village, I have been very far away we, tens of miles of road. Roads are good, it is twenty days, and so on and? Time from time to forgive. After breakfast, I ride a bike, starting.
To this visit, I'm done adequate preparation, Tian Honggang a letter in my bosom, father pointing the way, I drew a sketch, carry around things than that recorded in the paper in your head to be reliable, if I walked tens of miles the long way, in the end could not find his address, it is very stupid behavior.
Today the weather is good, the sun came out after the rain the air is extraordinarily fresh.
I went to do? Finger to his good friend Ming Road? Or just look at him? I am afraid it is the latter, my own way I am very confused, in the back here, I found a small a person in front of the whole society, so insignificant,baseball team uniforms, even though I have memories of the future, but now I am not the same inaction?
In his eyes, we are just half a year did not meet his feeling absolutely no profound for me, but ten years have not seen him only occasionally recalled initially in school, his name will certainly be on my mind years.
Bike speeding on a country road, I have long felt this way, since the university, I basically bike insulation, nor how to go out in general is by bus, and now have such a long time to ride bicycles, this opportunity, I'm going to enjoy to enjoy, while Biao can not afford the car, in the countryside on the road, the Biao Biao bike is a good choice.
In the way a large village, I bought several kilograms of apples, can not empty-handed rather go, although we are poor, the meaning of meaning should.
Tens of miles of road all of a sudden not be able to reach, the way I stop and go

No comments:

Post a Comment