Tuesday, July 3, 2012

discount the north face jackets sound

The standard has been very close. I try to look down to the low body, slow down. The use of some rattan and twigs, I have to do a simple camouflage, but in this jungle, the movement of people or eye-catching.
When suddenly came a burst of deep loud woo song, sound, endless. My heart is a tight, Is Puma? Come here, the wizard once said Puma infested rainforest here often. But then, the same sound more and more and more and more noisy. I can not help but smile,discount the north face jackets, it seems that I am not come across Jaguar, but one of the animals on Earth may roar the loudest - howler monkeys. Puma has always been a separate action, so much roar natural can not be issued by this beautiful and elegant hunter.
Only the howler monkey is usually only at night and early morning roar, in front of trouble like this is only one explanation - the enemy. I will remove the backpack from his shoulder to find a hidden inside the tree holes, made a note of two branches, then drew out a pistol to continue to touch to the front.
A good killer probably reach the special forces as excellent physical, but a lot of skill and not a little less. I face is an absolutely excellent killer, because there are arrayed a very subtle trap in front of me. This is a very cleverly designed comic trap is simply designed to deal with me, do not have to worry about the average person will trigger the trap.
I was careful road, I heard the front issued the sound of branches breaking, and then the sides and back have also heard the sound of someone walking. At that time I first thought I was surrounded, and then I thought of climbing trees. Happens next to me there is a leafy tree, less than reflect on the hands and feet to climb up.
Just through a leaf, a howler monkey's body will lay in front of me. It was a sharp of the wooden sticks alive crucified, which is the root of wooden sticks even part of the tree, above even with lush foliage. After the examination, the root of wooden sticks had been forcibly bent up, and the clever monkey tummy Flanagan trunk associated with. If someone climbed to the root trunk, trunk bending will, wooden sticks to release the unhappy monkeys is crucified.
Obviously, the other operator to climb up the root trunk, well, because the position of the root trunk lying in the above can be seen below, here it is difficult to find. In other words, the enemy is deliberately rush me to the root trunk. If it is not only I most likely will be the howler monkeys unfortunately triggers are now nailed to the tree.
I climbed down the tree, carefully checked in the vicinity of an infrared detector, the results found under a tree. This is the one for anti-theft detectors, it is shot toward the front of an infrared light curtain that once was will-alarm. Just this detector has obviously been modified,nike air max for girls, the alarm circuit external turned out to be a small radio transmitter.
Apparently just now I heard the sound to be emitted sound, the aim is to make me feel to have been surrounded, so I rushed to the tree. In this neighborhood, only just the tree branches and leaves is the most lush, obviously there is the best place to hide. Once again, I feel Chatichai bring my kind of people

No comments:

Post a Comment